Important Links
Administrative Bodies
Directorate of Technical Education
Board of Technical Education
Joint Entrance Examination Council
Institute of Research Development and Training
Joint Director Offices
Government & Aided Polytechnics in UP
The Edugrievance Software 
 
 
 
Update Date >>18/06/2017

       The institute was established in the year 1958. Initially it was started as Government Technical Institute. All India Council for Technical Educational renamed it as Government Polytechnic Bareilly to bring the uniformity in the pattern of technical education throughout the country in the year 1964. The institute is situated at Bareilly -Delhi National Highway 24 nearly 10 Km. from Bareilly Junction Railway Station. The present campus measures 51 Acres, a part of which is covered by administrative block workshop, N.C.C. block, Hostel building, Canteen, STS building, STS workshop & residences and sufficient open space for future extension.

       The institute is under direct control of Department of Technical Education Government of Uttar Pradesh. The courses are approved by Board of Technical Education, U.P. Lucknow as well as by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.

       Students are provided industrial / field training, which is the part of curriculum. Industrial training develops confidence among students and makes them aware about industries / fields. Career guidance and entrepreneurship awareness programmes are regularly arranged in the institute. For this purpose eminent experts from different fields are invited for guest lecture

Er.S.K.Vaish
Principal

 
All © Reserved by www.gpbareilly.com
 
Content Management By Er.M.F.Khan & Developed & Maintenance By JPG Technosoft Pvt Ltd Bareilly .